B F A
This evening the British Fashion Award (2011) was held in London’s Savoy Hotel, and the winners are:
- Sara Burton of Alexander McQueen won the Prestigious Designer of the Year. Her achievments summed up with her master piece the bridal gown of the royal wedding, for Duchess Kate Middleton, as it was a breathtaking dress.
- Stella Tennant won Britain’s Model of the Year. I’m so proud of her because she is one of my favourite.
- Mary Kataranzou won Emerging Talent Womenswear Ready-to-Wear. She deserves it because of her marvellous prints and designs.
- Cristopher Kane won New Establishment Award.
- Charlotte Olympia won Accessory Designer of the Year.
- Tabitha Simmons won Emerging Talent Award-Accessories.
- Victoria Beckham won the Best Designer Brand Prize. Here is Victoria in far left with super model Kate Moss and the super star Marc Jacobs.
- Stella McCartney won the Red Carpet Award for her own brand. Here is the desiner wears a jumpsuit of her SS2012 collection.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!